National Park Central Reservations is a fresh, modern take on how to plan and book an adventure across North America’s national parks. This project highlights are many:
* Large, spectacular images of the parks accent the header of the site.
* The homepage illustration changes dynamically to represent the park currently selected in the reservations area.
* On the reservations page, a floating ‘booking’ digest summarizes the trip details for easy visualization of your reservation.
* You can’t see it, but we’ve provided easy access to the site’s editors to add and edit new content for each venue; we generate the map automatically on the sidebar as well as the thumbnails for the image gallery.
* Custom promotional spots throughout the site make adding internal promotions or external ads easy.
* The overall design, visual identity and logo were all done by Hop Studios new designer, TJ Garcia.
* We went to extra step to completely secure the control panel and the reservations form.
So, if you’re looking to get away from it all, we know where you should start.