We have an immediate opening for a full-time ExpressionEngine developer. We’re Canada’s leading ExpressionEngine design and development firm, and you’ll be working on interesting and meaningful projects, using the latest tools and techniques.
The most interesting applicant will have many of the following skills at the “Very Fine”, “Near Mint” or “Mint” level:
- Common web service APIs
- Version control
- Web hosting and DNS management
- Mobile web development
What are the other requirements?
- Self-starter with healthy curiosity
- Tenacious attitude towards problem solving
- At least a few years of experience working in web development
- Good at hitting deadlines with a thump
- Excellent written communication skills
Who can apply?
- you live in Vancouver, BC
- you can work in Canada
- you are able to start immediately i.e. you can give notice now
- you want a permanent position
Who are we?
- We’re a 9-year-old company with a focus on media, non-profits and educational websites but a broad range of clients overall.
- We’re fun to work with (if we’re allowed to say that about ourselves [we are -ed.]), and our clients are excellent as well; there are no waterfall death marches here.
- We are located in downtown Vancouver, and we offer an open, collaborative work environment.
- We pay a competitive wage based on experience
- We work hard, but also have lives outside of work.
To apply, send a cover letter, your resume, and links to websites you’ve built. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And don’t send your resume as a Word document. We mean it.