If you want to get in touch for some other position not listed (it can't hurt!), please send a cover letter, your resume, and links to websites you’ve built, to:
What We Offer...
- We are located in downtown Vancouver, BC, Canada in stylish Gastown...
- ...but we do hire remote workers and contractors from time to time.
- We pay a competitive, equitable wage tied to experience (but not to pay history) with a great benefits package.
- We have an open, collaborative work environment, with a liberal approach to working remotely.
- We work hard, but also have lives outside of work. There are no death marches here.
- We shouldn't have to say this, but we don't mind saying it proudly:
We hire with the intent of having a diverse and multi-faceted staff, and we value tolerance and empathy as much as intelligence and experience.
What You Offer...
This is not a complete list of what we look for, but a short list of qualities we value.
- Integrity: We trust you, because you've earned it.
- Creativity: The ability to look beyond the default state and envision a better one.
- Intelligence: ______ smarts, whether that be book smarts, street smarts, or emotional intelligence.
- Humor: If you don't stop from time to time to laugh at this whole crazy absurd world, you won't fit in here.
- Experience: Of course, this depends on the position and increases as you grow into your full potential, but we like to see people come to Hop Studios with a broad experience of the world and a specific expertise in your chosen path. Our clients deserve the best.
And don’t send your resume as a Word document. We mean it.