Client SinceFebruary 2016
St James’ Church is a Christian Church based in Singapore.
In this project we:
- Designed a wordmark to complement their existing logo.
- Integrated a “sermon” mp3 player that scales down to support most, if not all browsers (old and new).
- A redesign of their existing website, sporting a new colour scheme to complement their brand colours and a brighter, lighter overall look.
- Backend and front-end overhaul (from EE 1.x to 2.x).
- Overhauled resources section to improve usability, making it easier for users to find content.
- Content integration friendly, the content throughout the site is easily editable.
We've Blogged About This Project
- September 16, 2016
St Andrew’s Cathedral: Pairing Beautiful Design with Elegant Functionality