Spring is here, and it’s finally time to say goodbye to ExpressionEngine 2.x. EllisLab had extended the lifespan of EE2, but that’s now coming at the end of the month, April 30, 2017. EllisLab has a push to get folks upgraded, and we’re 50% behind it! Wait… only 50%?
Yes!. To help migrate folks from the old ExpressionEngine to the new, we’re offering a 50% discount on our standard rate for any upgrade from EE2 to EE3. Ask for your estimate today!
Of course there are a few conditions:
- • This applies to the first 20 hours of upgrade time, which should be plenty for most upgrades.
- • This is available to new and existing clients both (we hate promotions that are only for new customers.)
- • If you have existing custom modules or rely on add-ons that aren’t yet compatible, you’re in luck: Custom add-on work is included in this offer.
- • This is for upgrades from EE2. If you want to upgrade from EE1, get in touch and we’ll discuss a suitable rate.
- • This offer is good until May 30, 2017. We also reserve the right to cancel this offer at any time—but any upgrade we’ve already started will continue to be honored.
We love ExpressionEngine, and we want more folks to be using the latest and greatest version, showcasing the great talents of the EllisLab developers. For a fresh new site, get in touch today.