Buy the plugin from the Plugin Store: https://plugins.craftcms.com/hop-docusign
In the Control Panel, go to Settings → Plugins and click the “Install” button for Hop DocuSign.
Configuring Hop DocuSign
- Go to Settings > Hop DocuSign and save the login credentials
- Create the template or use any existing templates in DocuSign (we need the role name and the template id)
- Create the Freeform form
- The template field labels need to match with your freeform field handles so that the data can be transferred and filled in
Using Hop DocuSign
Link the freeform (on CraftCMS) with the template (on DocuSign) with Hop Docusign. This will generate a signing url for the user to complete the signing and return back the the site when finished.
- Go to Hop DocuSign and + New Template
- Follow the instructions and fill out every field
- The template id is not too visible on the DocuSign edit screen so we suggest grabbing it from the url
- Now try filling out your web form! You should be taken to the signing page when you hit submit
If you wish to send the user a copy of the completed document, please adjust your DocuSign settings using this reference Embedded/Captive Signing
- Initial stable release