- Unzip the folder to a temporary location on your local hard drive.
- FTP the files from their local folders to the same locations in your EE install’s /system/user/addons/ folder on the server.
- Navigate to Add-ons in your EE control panel and install the add-on. That’s it!
Use it like any other field. This “field” doesn’t actually store data, but instead displays the current list of reverse-related entries from other relationship fields (see Supported Fields). The list of related entries has links directly to edit those entries, and can be sorted by:
- Entry Title
- Entry Date
If a child entry is ‘related’ in a parent entry,
the parent entry will show up in the child entry’s Hop Introvert field.
By default, we show all reverse related channel entries, you can restrict it specifying the channels you want to display in the field.
- Relationships in Grid
- Playa in Matrix
- Make sure jQuery is loaded and running.
- If you had previously installed the introvert fieldtype: remove the introvert directory and upload the hop_introvert directory. The install() function converts existing channel fields automatically.
- In EE2, the sort columns might look a bit odd due to some CSS styling collisions. Maybe you should upgrade. 😉
Updating is easy:
- Download a new version from this website, and extract on your hard drive.
- Upload the new files to their appropriate locations.
- Navigate to the Add-Ons/Modules tab in your EE control panel and uninstall the module.
- Remove the add-on directory from your EE system folder on the server.
- Initial public release by Hop Studios. The add-on, originally by Iain Urquhart, used to be called simply Introvert. This is a drop-in direct replacement.
- Playa 4 Compatability (18th Feb 2011)
- Fixed a bug where duplicate rows could be returned (4th Nov 2010)
- Initial Release (3rd Nov 2010)