- Unzip the folder to a temporary location on your local hard drive.
- FTP the files from their local folders to the same locations in your EE install’s /system/user/addons/ folder on the server.
- Navigate to Add-ons in your EE control panel and install the add-on. That’s it!
The plugin allows you to implement pirate speak within entries or templates.
when=“always|never”: If not set, the content will be translated only on pirate day (September 19th).
The Hop PrivatEEr extension modifies every page of the public part of the web site. You can change the settings of the extension to be active ‘Always,’ ‘Never,’ or ‘On Pirate Day.’ Your site will return to normal when the extension is disabled.
Hop PrivatEEr tries to avoid messing with HTML, but we recommend testing before you turn it loose on your whole site.
Updating is easy:
- Download a new version from this Web site, and extract on your hard drive.
- Upload the new files to their appropriate locations.
- Navigate to the Add-Ons/Modules tab in your EE control panel and uninstall the module.
- Remove the add-on directory from your EE system folder on the server.
- Re-write add-on logic
- Initial Release