- Unzip the folder to a temporary location on your local hard drive.
- FTP the files from their local folders to the same locations in your EE install’s /system/user/addons/ folder on the server.
- Navigate to Add-ons in your EE control panel and install the add-on. That’s it!
Navigate to Extensions in your EE control panel and enable this extension. Once enabled, use the Settings to choose the number of logins you want to allow over what time period.
Superadmins are never limited in the amount they can log in, so don’t test this while logged in as a superadmin because you’ll be disappointed.
This extension only limits logins to the public side of your site, not to your control panel.
If you have requests, let us know!
Updating is easy:
- Download a new version from this website, and extract on your hard drive.
- Upload the new files to their appropriate locations.
- Navigate to the Add-Ons/Modules tab in your EE control panel and uninstall the module.
- Remove the add-on directory from your EE system folder on the server.
- Updated for EE 3
- Initial Release