- Unzip the folder to a temporary location on your local hard drive.
- FTP the following files from their local folders to the same locations in your EE install’s /system folder on the server:
FTP the publish_that_themes directory to the /themes directory in your EE install:
Publish That lets you link viewers of your site to specific pages in the control panel. Using it you can:
- Add a link to create a new entry
- Add a link to create a new template
- Add a link to create a new category
- Add a link to create a new gallery image.
The link will only appear if the viewer is logged in and has sufficient privileges to edit the targeted content.
Please see usage documentation in plugin manager.
You may need to set a cookie domain, or turn on cookies in the control panel, for Publish That to work.
- Entries: users must be authorized to edit entries in the specific weblog they must have control panel access and they must have access to the publish tab.
- Templates: users must be authorized to edit templates in the specific template group they must have control panel access and they must be authorized to administer templates.
- Categories: users must have control panel access they must be authorized to access the admin tab and they must be authorized to administer weblogs.
- Gallery entries: users must have access to the gallery module they must have control panel access and they must have access to the modules tab.
- All content: users must have an authenticated administrative session.
Updating is easy:
- Download a new version from this website, and extract on your hard drive.
- Upload the new files to their appropriate locations.
- Remove the pi.publish_that.php file from your site’s plugins directory.
- Remove the publish_that_themes directory from your site’s themes directory.
- Initial Release